The role holder will develop compelling and differentiated digital commerce (e-commerce and m-commerce) solutions, and support merchant, acquirer, payment service providers and gateway client engagements with digital commerce product expertise and thought leadership to win new and grow existing business.
The role entails broad digital payments product coverage responsibilities to include mobile payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay), 3rd party mobile wallets, e-commerce, Secure Remote Commerce, tokenisation, Bank ID, and APIs.
Candidates must have extensive experience developing and launching digital and mobile payments products, e-commerce solutions for merchants and sellers, building compelling UI/UX customer journeys, and commercial and business case analysis.
In addition, candidates must be fluent in broad industry trends and topics to include digital commerce, omni-channel, mobile payment trends, fintechs and payments competitive landscape.
The role will require strong consultative client engagement, active listening and relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities and needs.
The role also requires strong internal cross-functional collaboration and teamwork, partnering closely with Visa Consulting & Analytics and marketing teams to execute integrated client go-to-market activities.
The candidate must possess a unique combination of commercial acumen, strategic thinking, execution discipline and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. The role will require frequent travel to client locations across the Nordics and Baltics.
- Mid-senior/Senior experience in product development or product management at a market leading acquirer, PSP, gateway, payments fintech, global payments network, or related payment companies
- Extensive experience with launching and scaling new digital commerce products and services to merchants, and ability to translate client needs into product requirements
- Solid technical knowledge or experience with merchant/PSP checkout solutions, mobile app development and integration with issuing bank’s host systems
- Strong understanding of merchant acceptance business economics and fee-based model
- Strong broad payments industry knowledge or experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial analysis
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
e-commerce, m-commerce, mobile payment app related product development experience
Proven experience in the delivery and launch of new services and products
Results driven and execution oriented
Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
Quick learner, flexible, comfort with ambiguity
Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one Nordic language
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.