Preferred QualificationsABOUT ORACLE The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.At Oracle, we are changing the World by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey. JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to create software that is used by millions of users all over the world? Do you want to work on the world's most popular open source DBMS? Do you want to be a MySQL developer?
Oracle is looking for students to work at the Trondheim office for 6-8 weeks this summer.
The interns will be working as software engineers in one of the MySQL Server development teams. Tasks will typically be prototyping and writing production code to extend MySQL with new functionality. Several of the new features in MySQL 5.7 and 8.0 have been implemented by students during internships.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
• Exciting and challenging problems to solve.
• Opportunity to write code that will be used by millions of users.
• Open and friendly company culture.
• Great working environment at our offices at Lade, Trondheim.
• Flexible schedule and working hours.
• Real influence on design and implementation decisions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS THAT:
• Are currently enrolled in a Master program, in Computer Science field or similar.
• Like working with an international team.
• Enjoy learning new things.
• Have a passion for programming.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow! At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life. WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Legg til i favoritter
Fjern fra favoritter
Legg til i favoritter
Du må være logget inn på kontoen din for å legge til denne jobben i dine favoritter. Klikk på "Fortsett" for å logge inn eller opprett en ny konto. Du vil da kunne få tilgang til favorittene dine fra vår nettside eller fra mobilnettstedet.Fortsette